Friday, March 2, 2012

victoria's secret bathing suit


So i love this new bathing suit i got! I ordered it online during their semi annual sale. so including tax and shipping it was about 50 bucks. yaa i know that total is like what you would normally pay in-store but i'm pretty sure the one i bought wasn't in stores. and the shipping surcharge is what made the final cost that much so yaa. but anyways this is like my first solid-color bathing suit..what really caught my eye when i first saw it was the golden hearts. I'm a sucker for hearts haha =] but anyways it's like a normal bandeau where the straps are removable. oh and the bikini bottom is moderate coverage. definitely a hand wash item =] overall i'm happy with my purchase and thank god it fit! [cause i bought it online so couldn't try it on first]

No comments: