Monday, March 19, 2012

sally hansen nail strips


So I had a coupon a while back for a few bucks off a value pack. The price was definitely worth it, with the coupon, but without it, I probably wouldn't have bought it. It came with kitty, kitty and wild child. [kitty kitty is the one that's pictured] It also came with a cuticle stick, instructions, and a nail file/buffer.I honestly didn't really use the cuticle stick for it's actual purpose though haha. but you definitely have to use the buffer because that's what you use to "buff" off the excess of the nail strip. It's basically like a sticker that you place on your nail, but i recommend putting a clear top coat over it =] Overall this is nice for occasions where you want pretty nails, but I probably won't buy it again unless I get another coupon cause it gets pretty pricey. But other than that I enjoyed it while it lasted! =]

No comments: