Saturday, November 17, 2012

gyu kaku



A while back we went to try this japanese bbq style type of restaurant. Cooking our own food was quite fun! I had fun and it was interesting. The only complaint was that I felt a little squashed in our booth. It was just me and my other friend but the table and sitting area did feel a bit crowded. I didn't have much leg room due to the grill which is in the center of the table/post. But the grill has to go somewhere so guess u can't really complain bout that. We ordered a bunch of stuff: chicken steak, shrimp, kalbi etc. It was yummy! I had this coupon that was a buy one get one so that's what we used when we purchased out steaks. And for the rest of our food we just ordered off the happy hour menu. Out total came out to $35 more or less which is a little more expensive than out usual budget. However the experience and and food made it worth it. We went before 5 o clock so it wasn't crowded at all! 

No comments: