Thursday, October 4, 2012

ihop

Went to ihop like last month and ordered my usual..a short stack =) the waitress was soo nice! On our receipt there was this code thing that offered free short stacks!! I'm not sure how long ihop is doing this but you just have to call the number on your receipt, take the automated survey and write down the code on your receipt. Simple right? (If you don't know what a short stack is, it's 3 pancakes). Anyways, according to the receipt, you have 30 days from when you came to ihop to redeem the offer. Also, it's one free short stack per check. The waitress who served us gave my friend and I extra receipts so that we can get even more short stacks =) However, I've never actually redeemed my receipt yet =p My friend did though and she said it worked! But ya if ihop is no longer doing this, I suggest keeping a look out for their other deals cause honestly this place is a bit pricey, but I feel like they do have nice deals every now and then.

No comments: