Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Target haul



So I never really purchase anything from target only cause I'm kind of a wal mart gurl haha. But anyways I got this cutteee bag and a couple of compact mirrors for a great price! Can you guess how much the bag was? hmm?? haha well it was in the clearance section and I got it for $20.98, while the original price was $41.99! scoree!! So glad I saw this purse cause my usual bag was kinda falling apart on the handles. I got the mirrors for 2 for $5. Really happy I snagged these mirrors cause I've been on the search for some compact mirrors! haha. Also, while we were at target some guy came up to me and gave me a $10 bill!! crazy right?? idk why he did it but he just handed it to me and said "just a little blessing for you" or something around those lines. I was kinda confused as to why he gave me the money but I'm grateful! Soo nice right?

No comments: