Friday, May 4, 2012

mahaloha burger


So I've never heard of this place before so i'm not sure if it's new or not. anyways mahaloha is located in the royal hawaiian shopping center food court. Their burgers are a little pricy but I think that since that food court is generally expensive then what can u expect. I had a coupon tho from the entertainment book so wasn't too expensive after that. The picture is of their original mahaloha burger..they have other stuff too like salmon burger etc. Don't really remember but think a burger is around $7 and for few bucks more u can get a combo. I thought it was cute how they have this vibrating thingy like outback steakhouse to let u know when ur order is ready =] I like this place but honestly was like a regular burger to me..it was pretty huge tho so u get ur moneys worth!

No comments: