Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 28

so today i'm supposed to post a picture of myself last year and now, and explain how i've changed since then:


I really don't think that i have changed since then..my personality is still the same and i still dress the same hehe. i think the only difference about me is that i've found out what i really am capable of. i used to always second-guess myself, wondering if i really deserved the blessings that came my way. i would always think "i can't." but now, i've learned that i can grow stronger and that i do deserve good, happy things =] i know that if i persevere everything will work out. i have also become closer with god..i think that i was always close with him, but now i talk more openly with him a lot, usually at random times =] but other than that i think that my values, beliefs, and goals etc are still the same, but now they're much stronger and hmm idk if this makes sense but i think their louder too

No comments: