Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 19

Today i'm supposed to talk about any nicknames I have and why do i have them:

I think the first nickname I remember getting is "chippy." hehe one of my long time friends gave it to me back in middle school..I think she called me that cause back then I kinda had a higher voice. lyke a chipmunk i guess heh idk. the other nickname i have is "cockaroach." ahh just don't ask about that one lmao. Another nickname i got is "Ta'asha." A friend gave me this name cause i got a check and thats how they spelt my name =/ lamo. my other nickname kinda pertains to an illegal drug so i won't go into depth about that haha. but trust me it's not as bad as it sounds. it was kinda just a knockoff of the drug and my name mixed together. and this other nickname i got is "T-money." this girl gave it to me for no apparent reason. she's just one of those ppl who come up with quirky things on the spot hehe

No comments: