Thursday, January 14, 2010

resolution 2010

Well first off, sorry I haven't been blogging in a while everyone..I've been very busy and well u know how that goes. It's kinda late but I figure I'll do my new years resolution now. I've never really been able to remember any of my resolutions, (or keep any of them). but i think that if i write um down this time, den i'll be more motivated 2 keep um so here it goes:
1. do me. don't worry bout anyone else or their opinions. cuz i gotta do me since i've been worried bout everyone else nd ignoring myself 4 far 2 long now.
2. gain weight! sounds lame but i jes need 2 keep pounding food
3. stop procrastinating nd DO WORK SON
4. Take time 2 enjoy the lido things in life. da best things really r free
5. Live life 2 the fullest, take risks, nd have FUN nd be HAPPY

No comments: